At The Partners Group, we have dedicated more than 20 years to partnering with the Oregon Medical Association.
Taking care of those who take care of others.
You care for your patients with an unwavering dedication to their long-term well-being.
TPG’s Physicians Advisory Services will do the same for you.
Specialists in physicians. And your financial health.
The Partners Group puts the buying power of more than 8,000+ OMA members to work for individual physicians.
Not an OMA member? Click here.
Founded solely to serve physicians and medical clinics, Physicians Advisory Services provides guidance to more than 20,000 physicians and over 300 clinics. We provide unmatched expertise to help you protect, save and grow your wealth. And because we’re multi-specialists providing a single source for insurance, investments, retirement and employee benefits, you get a holistic approach from someone who sees the big picture.
The synergy of working with multiple TPG business services
will create uncommon value for you!
- Financial & retirement planning
- Debt & cash flow management
- Investment advisory services
- Life, disability & long-term care insurance
- Individual medical/Medicare insurance
- Home, auto, boat/yacht & umbrella insurance
- Medical insurance & self-funded health plans
- Dental insurance & self-funded dental plans
- Flexible benefits plans
- 401K & deferred compensation plans
- Short- & long-term disability programs
- Life & accidental death coverage
- Voluntary benefit programs
- General liability & errors & omissions programs
- Business owner’s insurance packages
- Directors’ & officers’ liability insurance
Help Financially Prepare for the Future Today
Official Providers of OMA Life & Disability Insurance Coverage
Physicians Advisory Services Practice Lead:
Shawn O. Higley, Partner
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™
Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
Join Our Email List
Gain access to a wealth of information including helpful tips and cutting-edge ideas from industry leading experts.
Check out these videos for some handy tips on further assessing your financial wellness:
Protecting Your Biggest Asset -
Supplemental Individual Disability Insurance (IDI)