Taking care of those who take care of others.
You care for your patients with an unwavering dedication to their long-term well-being. TPG’s Physicians Advisory Services will do the same for you.
Founded solely to serve physicians and medical clinics, Physicians Advisory Services
provides guidance to more than 20,000 physicians and over 200 clinics. We provide
unmatched expertise to help you protect, save and grow your wealth. And because
we’re multi-specialists providing a single source for insurance, investments, retirement
and employee benefits, you get a holistic approach from someone who sees the big picture.
- We were created to serve the unique needs of physicians
- We serve more physicians than any other firm in the Northwest
- We have decades of experience serving physicians at all stages of their careers
- We speak your language and understand physicians’ distinctive challenges and opportunities
- We’re endorsed by the Oregon Medical Association. If you’re an OMA member, click here.
- We’re a partner of the Oregon Medical Group Management Association (OMGMA)
For physicians, we offer:
- Financial and retirement planning
- Debt and cash flow management
- Investment advisory services
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance
- Individual medical/Medicare insurance
- Home, auto, boat/yacht and umbrella insurance
For medical clinics, we provide:
- Medical insurance and self-funded health plans
- Dental insurance and self-funded dental plans
- Flexible benefits plans
- 401K and deferred compensation plans
- Short- and long-term disability programs
- Life and accidental death coverage
- Voluntary benefit programs
- General liability and errors & omissions programs
- Business owner’s insurance packages
- Directors’ and officers’ liability insurance
Who we are. How we serve.
Want to know more about our background, our outlook and some of the ways we serve you? Watch our videos.
Your dreams. Our team.
Meet the team dedicated to you, your goals and your dreams. We have nationally-recognized credentials and an unmatched understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing physicians.
How’s your financial health?
Good? Great? Are you sure?